Centerless Grinding Machine
- Model No.
- Made in
- Request for Quotation
- The machine base is made of a Meehanite casting that is designed to reduce vibration. The machine base provides stable support to the grinding wheel and regulating wheel assemblies ensuring a rigid machine foundation for better accuracy.
- Both grinding & regulating wheel spindles are made of NI-CR-MO alloy steel, which is normalized, carbonized ,hardened, and ground.
- 3. A double inverted"V" slideway with optimum spacing for the regulating wheel assembly provides smooth movement and a stable grinding operation.
- The regulating wheel utilizes a servo motor which provides infinitely variable speeds. A belt-driven transmission system is also adopted for the regulating wheel for less vibration and noise versus the conventional chain-driven system.
- Automatic in-feed models (NC) use a PLC touch screen control with easy to learn, easy to learn, easy to run, conversational software.
Main Export Market
AFRICA ,ASIA ,AUSTRALASIA ,C-AMERICA ,EUROPE ,MID-EAST ,N-AMERICA ,OTHER ,S-AMERICA