- The machine base is made of a Meehanite casting that is designed to reduce vibration. The machine base provides stable support to the grinding wheel and regulating wheel assemblies ensuring a rigid machine foundation for better accuracy.
- Both grinding & regulating wheel spindles are made of NI-CR-MO alloy steel, which is normalized, carbonized ,hardened, and ground.
- 3. A double inverted"V" slideway with optimum spacing for the regulating wheel assembly provides smooth movement and a stable grinding operation.
- The regulating wheel utilizes a servo motor which provides infinitely variable speeds. A belt-driven transmission system is also adopted for the regulating wheel for less vibration and noise versus the conventional chain-driven system.
- Automatic in-feed models (NC) use a PLC touch screen control with easy to learn, easy to learn, easy to run, conversational software.
Main Export Market
Africa ,Asia ,Central America ,Europe ,Middle East ,North America ,Oceania ,Other ,South America